Breast Implant Revision
Dr. Gerut has had extensive training and many years’ experience performing breast augmentation in New York. This combination of training and experience has given him the expertise and knowledge necessary to help you achieve your goals, particularly if you have found yourself dissatisfied with a breast augmentation obtained elsewhere.
Breast implant revision can be the patient’s choice in the following circumstances:
- Ruptured implant
- Capsular contracture–when the pocket around the implant becomes hardened, resulting in pain
- A desire for a different implant size, either bigger or smaller
- A desire for removal of the implants
- An uneven result between breasts (asymmetry)
- Bottoming out of the implant, also called “double bubble”
- Rippling of the implant
If you’re concerned about the appearance of your breasts after a previous breast implant procedure, contact Dr. Gerut at (516) 295-2100 or complete our online consultation form.